CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Assistant to join a testing laboratory at their site located in Watford on a contract basis for initially 2 weeks with potential for extension.
Our client is a contract testing laboratory providing a COVID-19 screening service to the private sector.
Salary and Working Hours:
This role offers a competitive salary level. It will be a shift based role, working a 8-6 Monday to Friday.
This Laboratory Assistant role is located in Watford, with potential for cover to be needed at the other labs around London.
Laboratory Assistant Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Maintain a clean and tidy laboratory environment.
- Perform testing on samples to screen for COVID-19 using the LAMP based method.
- Obtain swab samples for analysis.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in an industry based laboratory.
- Qualification in a Biological subject (i.e. Biomedical Science, Biological Science, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Biology).
- Good communicator.
Due to the nature of this role, you will play a big role in enabling people to return to the workplace throughout the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50441.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Georgia Bernard
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 50441
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 20th April 2021
- Expires: 18th May 2021