Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Head of Clinical Pharmacology & Pharmacometrics to join a promising biotechnology company with a strong portfolio of compounds entering First in Human studies.
This role will be based at their office near Cambridge, with some home working.
Base salary up to £120,000 with good benefits.
As Head of Clinical Pharmacology & Pharmacometrics you will be responsible for directing, overseeing and managing DMPK activities for compounds in preparation for clinical studies.
Key duties will include:
- Providing strategic and hands-on leadership relating to DMPK (including PK and in vitro ADME), to address absorption, metabolism and pharmacokinetic issues for lead/candidate molecules for both peripheral and CNS candidates
- Making clinical dose projections and dose/ exposure projections for PD study designs, including modelling as necessary
- Development and oversight of early clinical pharmacology plans and execution, incorporating biomarkers through modelling/simulation
- Advising research teams as necessary on non-clinical and clinical pharmacology, PK and PK/PD study design
As Head of Clinical Pharmacology & Pharmacometrics you will require:
- A relevant life science PhD
- Extensive experience in DMPK, Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacometrics, particularly in support of the transition between preclinical and clinical development
- Demonstrated ability or potential to thrive in fast-moving biotech environment
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50430 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 50430
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 20th April 2021
- Expires: 18th May 2021