CK group are recruiting for an Analytical Chemist, to join a speciality chemical manufacturing company on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for analysing raw materials, in-process samples, stability samples and supporting with research and development.
Your duties will include:
- Sample preparation and routine analysis, using GC and HPLC
- Presentation of data in graph form, and carrying out mathematical analysis of data
- Conducting literature based research to support with R&D projects
- Maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment, and accompanying external service contractors to ensure that relevant documentation is received and recorded.
- General laboratory housekeeping, and ensuring that stocks of consumables are maintained
To be considered for the position you should have the following skills and experience:
- BSc qualified (or possess equivalent laboratory experience) in chemistry or another relevant subject
- Experience in the use of analytical instrumentation such as HPLC or GC
For more information, or to apply for the role, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3706486 or email@example.com, quoting job ref 50436. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sarah Farrow
- Phone: 0191 384 8906
- Reference: 50436
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 20th April 2021
- Expires: 18th May 2021