An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Packaging Technologist to join a growing, innovative cosmetic manufacturing business at its facility in Sheffield. As a packaging technologist you will play a key role in the packaging production process, design, and development.
To be successful as a packaging technologist you should ideally hold a relevant, technical qualification and possess previous experience working in a packaging production environment within the FMCG sector.
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure a full understanding of the brief and ensure packaging products meet set requirements and specifications.
- Liaise with the NPD, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply Chain teams.
- Liaise with suppliers to source packaging, create design proposals that meet the brief and customer and commercial expectations.
- Review of initial designs with cross functional teams to ensure it is representable of the brief and can be produced.
- Keep up to date with technological innovations and with new developments in supplier and material offerings.
- Proactively identify high risk formulation/packaging combinations and advise alternatives to achieve brief outcomes.
- Deliver projects from concept to launch.
- Hold a relevant, technical qualification.
- Ideally possess previous experience working in a packaging production environment within the FMCG sector.
- Previous experience and a good understanding of beauty/cosmetic packaging would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of packaging production processes and print processes.
- Some knowledge of packaging innovation developments
- An understanding of manufacturing and filling of cosmetic products.
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits - 25 Days Holiday + Banks - Company Pension Contribution - Free On-site Parking.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 9835
- Posted: 20th April 2021
- Expires: 18th May 2021