Title: Senior Technical Specialist
Location: North West
SRG are currently working with a well-established biologics organisation who take on big contracts in product development, who are looking for a Senior Technical Specialist (Analytical Sciences).
This is great opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company, focused on developing, manufacturing and commercialising innovative branded pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals.
The Senior Technical Specialist is tasked with pioneering Mass Spectrometry and advancing CMC analytical strategies for complex biologics in the North West. You will report into the Associate Director and is responsible for planning Analytical Characterisation testing for new product development and reviewing analytical physiochemical characterisation data. In addition, they will also act as Technical Lead and product characterisation expert, having the responsibility of working with a network of external connections and potential stakeholders.
- Minimum of a BSc in relevant scientific field (e.g. Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Biologics, Chemistry) as well as a PhD and/or relevant industrial experience in biologics or protein characterisation.
- Significant experience in product analysis by Mass Spectrometry (pharma or biopharma products).
- Proficient with Waters, Thermofisher and Sciex Mass Spectrometers preferably.
- Sound technical and regulatory understanding of the requirements for characterisation and comparability of advanced therapeutic medicinal products.
- Expert in technical writing of reports and test methods.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Tallulah.Turner@srgtalent.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Tallulah on 0161 868 2211.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Contact: Behruz Sheikh
- Phone: 0161 868 2202
- Reference: J2160029
- Posted: 20th April 2021
- Expires: 18th May 2021