3 months contract with a view to permanent
An opportunity has arisen for a Production Line Team Leader to join a well-established organisation based in the Merseyside area.
- Manage internal production teams and agency staff to ensure the production schedules and targets are met or improved upon.
- Ensure awareness of the current Production Schedule and ensure line changeovers are conducted in a timely and efficient manner.
- Liaise with the Engineering, Blending and Warehouse departments to ensure continuous efficient production.
Ensure compliance to;
- The company quality accreditations including ISO and GMP.
- All relevant SOP’s/policies and employee terms and conditions.
- Health and Safety procedures.
- Maintain the GMP standards, policies and practices as defined in the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform regular training of all Production Operatives, new, permanent and agency, in line with the client’s Operating Procedures and Policies.
- Empower employees to take responsibility for their roles and goals and expect accountability and regular feedback.
- Review the performance of the Production Operative functions through the PDR system.
- Manage overtime production as and when required.
- To construct regular reports detailing production performance, e.g. daily outputs, downtime statistics, line speeds etc.
- Take appropriate disciplinary action as and when required in support of the Production Manager.
OTHER KEY TASKS:
- To conduct day to day activities in accordance with the Company’s Safety Policy and to notify Manager or Supervisor immediately where safety is at risk or where improvements could be made.
- To take responsibility for own personal development, in line with agreed Performance and Development Reviews.
- To perform such other duties within the area of your competence in accordance with the ‘Terms & Conditions of Employment’.
The successful candidate is expected to have experience in production and possess good communication skills.
Applicants are required to hold a visa or work permit to legally work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: AH06P
Website: ST Recruitment
- Updated: 12th May 2021
- Expires: 9th June 2021