3 months contract with a view to permanent
Our client is seeking to recruit a responsible Quality Inspector to carry out the following duties:
- Quality control inspection of finished products using a variety of techniques, ensuring targets and schedules are maintained.
- Routine sampling and monitoring of all areas of the production process.
- Sampling, inspection and documentation control of incoming components.
- Analysis of raw materials and product concentrates.
- Ensure accuracy and control of all quality inspection records to establish full product traceability.
- Control and documentation of non-conformances, ensuring segregation of non-conforming items and where appropriate, adequate corrective measures are identified and implemented.
- Calibration, verification and monitoring of measuring devices.
- Verification of materials / components prior to production.
- Ensure all work is in compliance with clients procedures.
OTHER KEY TASKS:
- To conduct day to day activities in accordance with the Company’s Safety Policy and to notify Manager or Supervisor immediately where safety is at risk or where improvements could be made.
- To take responsibility for own personal development, in line with agreed Performance and Development Reviews.
- To perform such other duties within the area of your competence in accordance with the ‘Terms & Conditions of Employment’.
The successful candidate is expected to have experience in QC standards and testing methodologies with good communication skills.
Applicants are required to hold a visa or work permit to legally work in the UK.
Health & Safety
The Company has a Health and Safety Policy and also a Quality and Environmental Policy which outlines its responsibilities as an employer, and the responsibilities of its employees in respect of Health and Safety, Quality and the Environment. All employees need to be aware of this policy and comply with its content.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: AH06
Website: ST Recruitment
- Updated: 20th April 2021
- Expires: 17th May 2021