We are currently looking for a QC Laboratory Systems Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the QC Laboratory Systems Specialist you will be responsible for the oversight of the qualification status and maintenance of the laboratory instrumentation and operational equipment
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Laboratory Systems Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Implementing and maintaining a suitable system for the tracking of instrument / equipment qualification / calibration
2. Ensure that the core current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP), Good Control Laboratory Practice (GCLP), and Data Integrity are maintained by design through the Change Control and Validation processes.
3.Determine instrument / equipment suitability through reliability review and investigation of industry best practice to identify potential purchases
4.Determines level of and type of qualification required to support new and existing laboratory instruments / equipment and their supporting services and systems
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Laboratory Systems Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Engineering or related discipline
2. Proven industry experience within the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with instrument qualification, validation and change management.
Key Words: HPLC, QC, Quality Control, Validation, Qualification, IQ, OQ, PQ, GMP, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Lab Systems Specialist.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634822
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 19th April 2021
- Expires: 17th May 2021