CK Technical are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join a company in the medical diagnostics industry to work UK wide at a variety of client sites.
Our client is a leading medical diagnostic company that specialise in the design, manufacture and support of Clinical Electrophoresis and Haemostasis systems.
This role is field based but may require occasional travel to our client\'s site in Gateshead.
Field Service Engineer Role:
Your main duties will be:
- The installation, service and repair of medical in-vitro diagnostic instruments.
- Ensuring routine service and maintenance schedules are adhered to.
- Attending breakdowns to troubleshoot and fix problems as they arise.
- Covering a UK wide area.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- An education in Electrical or Electronic Engineering up to HNC level or similar experience.
- Experience working in in-vitro diagnostic devices in a medical or laboratory setting would be highly preferable.
- Previous experience in service, support or maintenance role would also be desirable.
- A valid license to drive in the UK is essential to this role.
For more information or to apply for this Field Service Engineer position, please contact George Truman on 01246457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50404.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: George Truman
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50404
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 19th April 2021
- Expires: 17th May 2021