CK Technical are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer join a chemical company in the agricultural industry at their site based in Kings Lynn on a permanent basis.
Our client manufactures and distributes liquid fertilisers and environmental products.
£30,000 - 34,000 per annum.
This role is located at our clients site in Kings Lynn. Due to the location of the site it is essential that applicants have a license valid to drive in the UK and access to their own transport.
Maintenance Engineer Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Carrying out preventative maintenance tasks.
- Attending breakdowns and taking part in fault finding activities.
- Installation of new machinery.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience in a mechanical maintenance role, ideally in chemical manufacturing.
- Electrical experience would be highly desirable.
- As previously stated a driving license and access to transport is essential to attend site.
For more information or to apply for this Maintenance Engineer position, please contact George Truman on 01246457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50418.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: George Truman
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50418
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 19th April 2021
- Expires: 17th May 2021