CK Group are recruiting for Drug Safety Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on a contract basis until the end of 2021.
Our client is one of the world\'s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies.
This Drug Safety Associate role will be based at our client?s site in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire although there could be flexibility for home working.
Up to £22.89 per hour (PAYE) / £30.76 per hour (Umbrella), depending upon experience.
Drug Safety Associate Role:
- Triage of incoming cases to prioritize for daily workflow management.
- Completion of remaining case data entry (including narrative or auto-narrative), manual coding, label and approval.
- Perform quality review of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSR) which includes review of source documents and ensuring that the case is accurate and that corrections to the case, if applicable, are incorporated.
- Registered Nurse or Pharmacist (Certification/licensure is required e.g. RN, RPh, PharmD).
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred, with a focus on pharmaceutical safety related areas. Case processing experience is desired.
- Knowledge and experience with safety reporting and regulatory compliance, and experience of international safety reporting/regulations are preferred.
For more information or to apply for this Drug Safety Associate position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 50428.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 50428
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 23rd April 2021
- Expires: 21st May 2021