CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Assistant on behalf of a well established provider of scientific services, to be based at their site in Sittingbourne on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide effective quality support to the site, helping to ensure compliance with ISO17025.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting with the maintenance of current quality systems in order to meet regulatory standards and customer needs.
- Promoting continuous improvement within the laboratory
- Investigation and resolution of customer complaints
- Raising and recording non-conformances
- Accompanying UKAS Assessors during visits
- Carrying out audits and ensuring there are enough trained auditors on site.
To be considered for the position you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified to BSc level, or equivalent, in Chemistry or another relevant subject
- Have experience in laboratory processes and quality systems
- Understand the ISO17025 requirements
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50372.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sarah Farrow
- Phone: 0191 384 8906
- Reference: 50372
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th April 2021
- Expires: 14th May 2021