CK Group are recruiting for a new and exciting R&D Associate with experience in developing or designing piezoelectric, or other resonant systems on a permanent basis.
**Competitive Salary, Bonus, Pension**
Our client is a fast paced globally recognised FMCG company with multiple sites globally.
The company is based in Hull and will allow remote working (2 days onsite/week) initially, though this will be a hands-on role and so onsite presence will be required post-covid (2-3 days onsite/week).
- To work within the R&D team to drive front end innovation and continuous improvement to deliver best in class product design for air fresheners devices.
- Drive continuous improvement of products by designing, making, and testing prototypes
- Work with formulation chemists to optimise device design for improved product performance
- Lead technical projects to bring product improvements and help resolve arising technical challenges in production.
- Support the evaluation of prototype and production samples for new product development, including performance and stability testing.
- Degree qualified in science, physics, mechanical/ electrical engineering (or equivalent degree in related scientific field) coupled with industry experience,
- Experience developing or designing piezoelectric, or other resonant systems
- Proven track record of successful project delivery
- Strong understanding of the product development process from concept ideation to launch.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50400.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50400
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th April 2021
- Expires: 14th May 2021