Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Lead Clinical Trial PM (Global) to join a global healthcare organisation. This role is 100% remote and is offered on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Act as primary company contact for assigned trial at the country level and ensures local/country team is tracking project progress against planned timelines and monitors patient recruitment rate to ensure that target enrolment will be met across the allocated countries. This may require development of local trial specific procedures and tools, recruitment planning, contingency and risk management, and budget forecasting.
- Provide global, regional or complex local management of a clinical trial (s) (or Medical Affairs data generation activity) in one country or multiple countries.
- Be responsible for start-up, execution, close-out, analysis and reporting.
- Ensure data and trial documents/records that are compliant with the assigned clinical trial protocol, company.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Accurate trial budget management, updates for scope changes and reconciliation of assigned trials for both Out of Pocket (OOP) costs and FTE costs.
- Responsible for overall contract management, including review and approval of external service provider (ESP) contracts, change orders and ensures services are delivered per contract.
- Operational oversight of assigned project(s) at the country level for end to end project management.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor\'s degree or equivalent required, preferably in Life Sciences.
- 8 years of clinical research experience in the pharmaceutical industry or CRO is ideal
- Experience working within oncology
- Previous line management experience is a plus, but not required
- Experience with Real world evidence experience (nice to have)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical company with a global presence.
Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 50396 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50396
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th April 2021
- Expires: 13th May 2021