GMP Manufacturing Technician
Mutiple Positions Available
Competitive Salary + Shift Allowance
A leading pharmaceutical manufacturer in Livingston are looking for a number of GMP Manufacturing Technicians to join their busy team.
This business is going through an exciting period of growth and are looking for passionate people to join their team to support them. They have a friendly culture and boast a great reputation in the marketplace. They have parking on site and the site is also accessible by public transport.
The successful GMP Manufacturing Technician will work on a variety of duties;
- Follow SOPs and protocols to manufacture pharmaceutical products
- Set up and operation of manufacturing equipment
- Work alongside the Quality team to escalate and deal with CAPAs, investigations and change controls
- Ensure cGMP conditions are met
- Work on continuous improvement
The successful individuals will have the following experience;
- Experience working within a GMP environment
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery
- It would be advantageous for you to have a qualification (degree, HND/HNC etc.) but this is not required as equivalent industrial experience would be great too.
If you are interested in becoming a GMP Manufacturing Technician with a leading pharmaceuticals company in Livingston please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on email@example.com or 0141 847 0319.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2157836
- Updated: 23rd April 2021
- Expires: 21st May 2021