CK Science are recruiting for a Senior QA Officer to join a Pharmaceutical company at their site near Manchester on a permanent basis.
- To supervise and perform in-process and final release of pharmaceutical products.
- To provide technical support to customers and training to colleagues.
- Oversee the quality of all products manufactured by the company and ensure adherence to GMP, GDP, documented procedures.
- Responsible for management of the site QMS under the supervision of QA Manager, including change controls, OOS, internal audits, customer complaints, CAPAs etc
- Initiate, manage and supervise the process of generation and review of SOPs and other quality related documentation.
- Manage the internal audit programme to ensure continued GMDP compliance of site wide activities
- Design and manage a CAPA effectiveness check system.
- Scientific degree (ideally pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry or related).
- Good knowledge of and 3 yrs+ experience within GMP and/or QMS in pharmaceutical products manufacturing is essential.
- Understanding of Regulatory Affairs and GMP compliance guidelines
- Proven record of QMS management including writing and reviewing SOPs and technical documents
- Excellent team, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50154.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50154
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th April 2021
- Expires: 13th May 2021