CK Group are recruiting for a Service & Repair Engineer to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hull on a contract basis for 6 months.
Up to £29.83 per hour PAYE depending on experience
Service & Repair Engineer Role:
- To support (and deputise for) the Global AWD Service & Repair Manager.
- To take a leading role in SOP generation and revision to maintain compliance.
- To have the ability to design and run test scenarios to confirm theories or implement improvements in Medical Device Design / Maintenance / Testing.
- To provide interpretation of service and repair data and performance trends for input into NPD Inputs, PMS and Complaints trending.
- To monitor, extrapolate and trend Service & Repair data using statistical techniques to recommend root cause analysis, investigations and / or CAPA activities.
? Bachelor Degree (or equivalent experience) in one of the following disciplines: Biomedical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
? Minimum of 3 years\' experience in a medium/high volume regulated industry, preferably with Project Management experience.
? Minimum of 3 years\' experience of Medical Device principles / maintenance.
? Experience in Reliability Engineering, particularly in reliability tools / techniques.
? Project engineering experience in efficiency and process improvement projects utilizing Lean, six-sigma techniques and statistical analysis tools preferably Green Belt trained.
Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
This Service & Repair Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Hull, East Yorkshire.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50391.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 50391
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th April 2021
- Expires: 13th May 2021