Associate Director of Clinical Operations
12 month contract
Cambridge: Home working flexibility
£600-700 per day DOE
Cpl are working with a global pharmaceutical company who require the support of an Associate Director of Clinical Development within their specialist oncology department. The successful Associate Director will have experience in designing and implementing the study design for global oncology studies.
- Lead and manage multi-national study delivery teams.
- Responsible for the planning, delivery and reporting of one or more study within set timelines and budgets.
- Effective collaboration with the relevant scientific/medical counterpart
- Lead and manage the study team stakeholders.
- Lead study changes when required based on internal business strategies.
- Ensure compliance with policies, key documents as well as local and international regulations.
- Undertake feasibility assessments with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage and track internal and external budgets.
- Provide insight on the operational feasibility during the study delivery development.
Key Experience Required: -
- Oncology experience is essential.
- Project and Program level experience.
- Experience working closely with the study teams to implement the study design for global studies.
- Experience designing and implement the operational plan for global studies.
- Experience with managing stakeholders.
If you feel you would be suitable for the role then please apply directly. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Sarah Phillips
- Reference: JO-2104-466497
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 15th April 2021
- Expires: 13th May 2021