CK Group are recruiting for a QC Investigations Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
This QC Investigations Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin
?36.70 per hour PAYE.
QC Investigations Specialist Role:
- Own and manage Investigations for QC through QMTS.
- Represent QC at site and network level with regard to Investigations and Error Management.
- Ensure investigations are kept up to date and compliant with procedures.
- Ensure investigations result in robust CAPA to prevent recurrence.
- Participate routinely in the investigation triage process, authors and reviews investigation reports.
- Hold a third level qualification in Science related discipline.
- Experience in Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical setting.
- Detailed knowledge of the QC function and is operationally savvy.
- Proven experience of handling GMP investigations within a Quality System.
- Knowledge of Error Management Methodologies and experience with Six Boxes Approach advantageous.
For more information or to apply for this QC Investigations Specialist position, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50378.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 50378
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 14th April 2021
- Expires: 12th May 2021