*Pay Rate £12-£15
*Mon - Fri - 0900 - 1700/1000 - 1800
* At least 6 months NHS Experience
* Hospital Dispensary experience
* Experience - Dispensing/Labelling/Hatch duties/Dispensary housekeeping/CD dispensing
* Follow all Health and Safety Protocols within the Department
* Follow all directions from the Department Lead
As a qualified Pharmacy Technician, you will be required to work as part of a team within the Pharmacy Dispensary where you will be working in a busy and demanding inpatient and outpatient dispensary. Labelling and dispensing medications for inpatient use, discharge and outpatients and stock expiry date checks. Good communication and good people skills are imperative along with knowledge and experience.
To qualify for this position as a Pharmacy Technician, it is essential that you hold either a BTEC National Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science or an NVQ Level 3 in Pharmacy Service Qualification.
GPhC registration along with a minimum of 1 years' experience working within a UK Hospital is essential.
For more information, or to apply for this locum position please contact our Pharmacy Team on 0207 613 6789.
Working with Mediplacements you will receive unbeatable locum benefits, which include;
* A dedicated one to one service
* Fast track registration process
* Excellent rates of pay
* Assistance with travel and accommodation
* Weekly pay - on time, every time
* Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
* No Registration Fee!
* Reimbursed DBS
* Free online training available
Not available for this position? Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Mediplacements
- Reference: J95209
- Posted: 14th April 2021
- Expires: 12th May 2021