CK Group are recruiting for a Lead Formulation Scientist to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Nottingham on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is the world\'s number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
This Lead Formulation Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Nottingham.
£17 per hour.
Lead Formulation Scientist Role:
- Ensure that all work is conducted in responsible and safe manner in accordance with the companies Health and Safety policies and ensure that all Health and Safety considerations are appropriately documented.
- Conduct and document work to cGMP ensuring that projects are conducted in accordance with company procedures and the agreed timelines.
- Document all project work to a high standard. This includes the timely, complete and clear documentation of laboratory work in laboratory notebooks and the timely completion of all necessary project administration.
- Perform all laboratory work to a high degree of scientific rigour such that it will stand up to external scientific, legal or regulatory scrutiny.
- Manage the day to day activities of a team and perform performance management of assigned staff.
- Minimum of a BSc and at least five years + experience in a relevant technical area, or a relevant PhD with at least 1-3 years industrial experience and a good understanding of appropriate characterisation techniques and/or formulation/manufacturing processes, or equivalent.
- Strong scientific expertise in at least one relevant technical area.
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate diplomatic skills.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills to convey and receive ideas and instructions to/from others within and outside the organisation.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
For more information or to apply for this Lead Formulation Scientist position, please contact Julie on 01438 842964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50377.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50377
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th April 2021
- Expires: 11th May 2021