CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Information Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Medical Information Associate role will be based at our client?s site in Tadworth, Surrey.
Up to £20.52 per hour PAYE, depending on experience.
Medical Information Associate Role:
- Frontline Medical Information Request Management.
- Research and respond to inquiries received via phone, email, internet or mail within the required timelines and standards.
- Document the inquiry and response accurately and completely according to relevant Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)/ Work Instruction (WI), and regulatory guidelines.
- Identify and record, or triage to responsible designee, adverse events and product quality complaints as well as process fulfilment.
- Second line Medical Information Content Management.
- Degree in a Life Science/Healthcare field required.
- Pharmacy Degree preferred.
- Fluent in both English & Italian
- 1-2 years of medical information or relevant work experience.
- Medical Information experience.
- Customer Service experience.
For more information or to apply for this Medical Information Associate position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 50376.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Dennis Beltman
- Phone: 01438 870027
- Reference: 50376
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th April 2021
- Expires: 11th May 2021