CK Group are recruiting for a CRA Resource Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leeds on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company who offer the worlds most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
This CRA Resource Associate role will be based at our clients site in Leeds, Yorkshire.
Up to £39 per hour PAYE.
CRA Resource Associate Role:
- Support CRA Resource Leader in resource planning and allocation of functionally sourced staff and contractors.
- Assist in tracking of CRA workload and deliverables.
- Provide guidance and advice to Clinical Research Associates on company procedures and regulatory authority requirements.
- May perform accompanied site visits to assess and ensure quality and efficiency of Clinical Research Associates.
- Support CRA Resource Manager in the maintenance of quality standards, especially in monitoring and site management activities, using functional sourced staff.
- Minimum Bachelors/University degree or equivalent required. 4-6 years of relevant experience required; Master\'s with 3 years or. Relevant industry certifications, preferred.
- Require understanding and application of EMEA regulations and standards applied in clinical areas and medical devices/combination products.
- Clinical/medical background - a plus.
- Requires at least 2 years of monitoring experience (medical device and pharma a plus, CRO monitoring experience - a plus).
For more information or to apply for this CRA Resource Associate position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49974.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49974
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th April 2021
- Expires: 11th May 2021