CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Trial Administrator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leeds on initially a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company who offer the worlds most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
This Clinical Trial Administrator role will be based at our clients site in Leeds, Yorkshire.
£14.18 per hour PAYE / £19.05 per hour Umbrella.
Clinical Trial Administrator Role:
Clinical Administration tasks include - CTMS build and tracking, v-TMF build & upload).
- Tracking of study essential documents and ensuring completeness of the Trial Master File.
- Creation/distribution of regulatory binders and the wet-ink signed documents binder.
- Assist study staff and investigators to resolve issues relating to Study Files.
- Assist in providing internal communication of important clinical data and events.
- Bachelor?s Degree or similar.
- Previous clinical research experience a plus.
- Proven administrative support experience or equivalent for at least 1 year.
- Microsoft office ? Excel, Word and Power Point.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Trial Administrator position, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50374.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Heather Deagle
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 50374
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th April 2021
- Expires: 11th May 2021