CK Group are recruiting for a R&D Scientist to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Swindon on a contract basis for 3 months.
Our client is the world\'s number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
This R&D Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Swindon, Wiltshire.
£9.63 per hour PAYE.
R&D Scientist Role:
- Responsible for setting up a product knowledge space for a new technology , by cataloguing and documenting all the research that was performed.
- Organise and document technical information provided by Technicians & SME?s.
- Where required to carry out all activities to the appropriate standard. E.g. GDP, GLP, cGMP, Sop?s and protocols.
- Comply with Health & Safety requirements.
- Record all data in accordance with company procedures.
- A Science background (Pharmacy, Chemical Engineering , Chemistry or related).
- Student university year 2 or above.
- No experience required.
- Experience in writing up scientific experiment is an advantage.
- Understand data analysis and application of statistical skills.
For more information or to apply for this R&D Scientist position, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50370.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Anett Racz
- Phone: 01246 457727
- Reference: 50370
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th April 2021
- Expires: 11th May 2021