6/ 9- month contract
PAYE: £300/ £400 a day
Location: London/ Remote working
Compensation and Benefits Specialist
As a Compensation and Benefits Specialist, you will be responsible for providing complex analytical services for UK Operations Group. The incumbent will work directly with HR Business Partners, Operations and Compensation leaders to achieve reward system objectives and assist, as needed, in variable incentive compensation plan design consultation.
We are looking for candidates who have the aptitude to understand our complex data and be detailed and accurate from start to finish in developing programs and completing projects. The successful candidate will proactively partner with client-facing HR Business Partners and Business Line Management to identify and address compensation issues, and evangelize Total Compensation Philosophy and Strategy to the clients supported.
Specific duties to include:
• Perform deep analysis on effectiveness and competitiveness of existing compensation programs and model potential impact of alternatives.
• Effectively partner with HR and Business client to manage, consult, and resolve compensation issues
• Provide guidance to the business and develop creative solutions on a variety of total compensation issues including the setting of appropriate pay levels, base pay, annual incentive pay and stock compensation
• Partner with the business to develop variable incentive compensation programs, as needed. Conduct custom surveys with key industry contacts, as needed.
The position may also be responsible for components such as the administration, maintenance, and operationalization of specific compensation processes.
• Extremely strong analytical and quantitative skills and a track record for planning, doing and auditing work
• Highly detailed driven with emphasis on accuracy, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture
• Ability to create dynamic tools and models to interpret and analyze data
• The ability to work independently, take on responsibility and be quick of foot in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment
• Highly proficient in Excel; familiar with Peoplesoft
• Minimum of 4 years experience in finance, compensation or consulting with an in-depth knowledge of core compensation terminology and best practices
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is required
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
• Solid analytical skills and the ability to seek out and research information in providing an appropriate and accurate output
• Excellent written and oral communication skills for internal presentations that demonstrate business acumen
• A graduate degree and/or CCP is preferred
To apply or for more information on this role please get in touch via email or call George King- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: George King
- Reference: JO-2104-466321
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Updated: 13th April 2021
- Expires: 11th May 2021