We are currently looking for a Senior Tech Transfer Specialist to join a leading CMO based in the Essex area. As the Senior Tech Transfer Specialist you will be responsible for leading the transfer of processes, projects and knowledge between the manufacturing facility and external facilities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Tech Transfer Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead internal and external tech transfer activities, including outsourced manufacturing as well as GMP upstream and downstream process development.
2. As the Senior Specialist, you will ensure the technology transfer projects are delivered on-time and will be responsible for updating the collaborating internal and external teams.
3. It will be your responsibility to contribute to the necessary contractual documents, supporting external GMP manufacture.
4. You will maintain QMS on-site, as well as carry out validation, trouble shooting, development and scale-up within a novel medicinal product environment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Tech Transfer Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science related subject (e.g. biochemical engineering, biochemistry, biotechnology, etc.) is necessary.
2. Proven industry experience in an ATMP, cell therapy or biologics setting is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with upstream and downstream processes in a GMP setting, and working with the tech transfer of projects is required.
Key Words: Tech Transfer | Technology Transfer | GMP | Manufacturing | Production | MSAT | Process Transfer | Transfer of Processes | ATMP | Cell Therapy | Gene Therapy | QMS | Upstream | Downstream | Process Development | Team Lead | Biologics | DoE | Biochemistry | Biotechnology | Mammalian Cell Culture
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634785
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 12th April 2021
- Expires: 10th May 2021