CK Group are recruiting for a QC Laboratory Analyst to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Nottingham on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is the world\'s number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
This Laboratory Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Nottingham.
£12-16 per hour, depending upon experience.
QC Laboratory Analyst Role:
- Conduct QC analytical/stability testing using a range of techniques including HPLC.
- Conduct and document work to cGMP ensuring that projects are conducted in accordance with company procedures and the agreed timelines.
- Perform all laboratory work to a high degree of scientific rigour such that it will stand up to external scientific, legal or regulatory scrutiny.
- Hold a degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent working experience.
- Familiarity with a range of analytical testing techniques, including HPLC.
- Excellent communication skills.
For more information or to apply for this QC Laboratory Analyst position, please contact Julie on 01438 842964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50363.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50363
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th April 2021
- Expires: 10th May 2021