CK Group are recruiting for a Statistical Programmer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Statistical Programmer role will be home based with occasional travel to our clients site in Cambridge.
£65 per hour Ltd or £50 per hour PAYE.
Statistical Programmer Role:
- Focused on late stage clinical trials within Respiratory and Immunology.
- Implements statistical programming aspects of the protocol or clinical development program.
- Programs independently with high efficiency and quality.
- Degree in Mathematics (i.e., Applied Math, Engineering, etc), Statistics, Computer Science, Life Science or equivalent.
- Excellent programming skills including macro language.
- Proficient knowledge of the clinical development process.
- Experience in late stage clinical trials within Respiratory and Immunology.
For more information or to apply for this Statistical Programmer position, please contact Julie on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50354.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50354
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th April 2021
- Expires: 10th May 2021