Senior QC Analyst - pharma
Skipton, Yorkshire, 6 month FTC
£28,000 - £35,000 per annum, we have multiple positions. Those with some supervisory or leadership skills will be £35,000.
Shift pattern of 6am-2pm weekday only, strongly advise only those with access to a vehicle apply due to shift pattern. Possibility of 8am-4:30pm but ideally 6-2.
Synergy are currently looking for Senior QC Analysts to join a new team who will be working within a Client Pharmaceutical organisation based in Skipton, Yorkshire
The successful candidates will primarily support all analytical activities relating to Quality Control, including but not limited to, routine release analysis of raw materials and finished product, stability, and validation analysis. Ensuring all areas are executed in a timely manner. To perform all operations in accordance with written procedures and the Skipton quality management system.
The Senior QC laboratory analyst is also required to:
- Act as a mentor, coach, and expert with relation to QC analytical testing and process', providing support to the QC lab analysts as required.
- Provide first line analytical support and troubleshooting during routine QC related activities where the problem may arise.
- Perform analytical and physical testing of raw materials and finished products to ensure compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) against agreed specifications and customer requirements, within predetermined testing times.
- Record, report, check and review analytical data, ensuring maintenance of all analytical documentation in an organised and accessible manner for future reference by colleagues and/or inspectors/auditors.
- Take an active role in and be accountable for laboratory investigations, ensuring these are followed through to completion within a timely manner as outlines in set laboratory procedures.
- Taking swab samples for monitoring and cleaning validations (when required) and performing in process sample testing on request.
- Take an active role in the completion of change control, CAPA, deviations and other quality related documentation. Ensure the maintenance of inventory, including chemicals, reference materials, consumable items etc.
- Higher Education degree/diploma in a Scientific discipline
- Ideally minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience in a pharmaceutical GMP quality control laboratory
- Advanced knowledge of chemical and physical analysis techniques, wet chemical techniques; such as HPLC and or GC, UV-VIS, DLC, MID-IR, (auto) titration, water determination Karl Fischer, TOC, physicochemical tests as density, melting point determination, colour measurement, viscosity measurement, pH measurement
Synergy, part of SRG, offer a range of Scientific solutions to different Clients in the Life Sciences sector. We offer a competitive salary, project related bonus, a range of excellent benefits and access to training & development opportunities within the role.
To apply, submit your CV via the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key words: HPLC / wet chemistry / analytical / analyst / QC / stability / pharma / laboratory / GC / chromatography / chemistry
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2159885
- Posted: 12th April 2021
- Expires: 10th May 2021