CK Group are recruiting for a Manufacturing Operator to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke on a contract basis until the end of 2021.
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
This Manufacturing Operator role will be based at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.
£14.62-18.27 per hour PAYE.
Manufacturing Operator Role:
- Operation of process, facility and utilities supporting Finishing Team.
- Process orders against finish dates within the dispatch lists.
- Support first line response to GMP, EHS or production issues and escalation to supervision.
- Housekeeping and cleaning standards in all areas of work through completion of cGMP housekeeping tasks and completion of relevant documentation.
- Handover of relevant day operation activity (process, facility, documentation, SAP, EHS and housekeeping) to duty operators).
- Fork lift truck licence.
- Experience in process operations or related field is preferable but not essential.
- Any experience within pharmaceutical manufacturing would be an advantage.
For more information or to apply for this Manufacturing Operator position, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50336.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Anett Racz
- Phone: 01246 457727
- Reference: 50336
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th April 2021
- Expires: 6th May 2021