Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Director of Outsourcing to join to join an innovative biotechnology company with a very promising lead candidate in a Phase II program with others in Phase I. This will be an office-based role in Oxford.
Base salary around £95K.
As Director of Outsourcing you will play a critical role in maintaining the performance and success of the company by facilitating exceptional supplier performance and value. Leveraging in-depth knowledge of the bio pharmaceutical out sourcing and CRO / CDMO markets, best practice, and company requirements this role will identify, engage and manage cost-effective suppliers/service providers
Key duties will include:
- Engaging with internal stakeholders to understand their business needs and context in order to define outsourcing needs
- Being the main point of contact for outsourcing related activities and translating business requirements into procurement plans, specifications, RFQs, proposal evaluation, bid defence, contract award and negotiation.
- Leading outsourcing projects and defining objectives, resources, timelines, specifications and supplier selection criteria.
- Managing supplier relationships in the respective area of responsibility; analyze risks and agree and manage risk mitigation plans.
- Negotiating commercial terms and conditions for contracts
As Director of Outsourcing you will require:
- A relevant science degree
- Significant experience in bio pharmaceutical outsourcing and service procurement
- A demonstrated proficiency in managing complex, cross-functional activities.
- Experience working in a GXP environment is essential
Please quote reference 50330 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 50330
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th April 2021
- Expires: 6th May 2021