CK Group are recruiting for a Synthetic Organic Chemist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Sandwich on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly £15 - £20 per hour
Synthetic Organic Chemist Role:
- Design and develop safe, robust, scalable and efficient manufacturing processes for intermediates and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), for use on pilot plant and commercial scales.
- Independently carries out all aspects of laboratory / practical work. Execute experiments in a safe manner, design experiments, identify and optimise reactions, design and develop workups and isolations, analyse and characterise products.
- Design, develop and scale-up new and existing routes to pharmaceuticals: Utilise literature, computational tools, knowledge and experience to support new route design, reaction design and experimental design.
- Partner closely with engineers, technologists, analysts and scale-up facility staff to develop ?right first time? high quality processes.
- Chemistry degree or equivalent. Prior experience in academic or industrial laboratories is a desirable.
- Excellent, broad knowledge of synthetic reagents, methodology, reaction mechanisms, reaction work-ups and isolations
- Proven application of theoretical knowledge in the laboratory
- Excellent knowledge of laboratory, analytical and characterization techniques
- Ability to learn and work with new technologies
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Synthetic Organic Chemist role will be based at our clients site in Sandwich, Kent.
For more information, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50204.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50204
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th April 2021
- Expires: 6th May 2021