Our global pharmaceutical client has a vacancy for a Pharmaceutical Intelligence Associate Analytical Scientist.
Our client is looking for candidates based in Switzerland/ EU.
This is an initial 8-month full time contract.
The Pharmaceutical Intelligence Analyst will work with advance the state of the art analytical techniques to primarily gather spectrometric data.
Initially, the candidate will contribute to the management of the life cycle and the chain of custody of anti-counterfeiting exhibits and the execution of genuine Drug Substances and Drug Products collection to support to support the spectral libraries development and maintenance.
He/she will work closely with the Forensics team to deliver the timely delivery to deliver spectra for methods development and maintenance to empower the authentication services. All work and assignments must be performed in adherence to high technical, environmental, and health and safety standards.
This position will require close collaboration and substantial interaction with Global Security Associates as well as various internal stakeholders (i.e. NTO manufacturing sites, Technical Research & Development, Quality).
Chemical scientist (with bachelor or MSc in Life Sciences, forensics, Pharmacy or Medicines from accredited Technical University) or equivalent education with experience in pharmaceutical industry.
Languages: Fluent in English
- 1-3 years? experience undertaking similar roles in the Pharmaceutical Industry with a particular focus on analytical and forensic sciences as well as technology and quality Control.
- Operational experience should include manufacturing, forensic, QA/QC management, development or other relevant experienceg. working at a regulatory health authority and/or law enforcement.
- Excellent knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools.
- Proficient in utilization of special tools/equipment, lab automation tools and specialized facilities e.g., spectrometers, handheld devices labs.
- Good scientific and technical knowledge in analytical chemistry and galenical development.
- Proficient in computational analysis of field measurement data with Python with data management and integration skills is a plus;
- Clear record keeping skills with special attention to data traceability.
- Experience working in a matrix environment with global, cross-functionally teams; 8. Quick learner, problem solver, working flexibly and in autonomy with solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Contact: Sophie Fosh
- Phone: 01727 817 626
- Reference: BH-25590
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 8th April 2021
- Expires: 6th May 2021