CK Group are recruiting for a QC Supervisor to work within the Pharmaceutical Analytical division of a global contract development and manufacturing organisation, and provide technical and operational leadership, training and coaching to the analytical team. This role will be based in Leicestershire on a permanent basis.
QC Supervisor Role:
Manage the progress of analytical work to GMP requirements and ensure that project schedules are met and that the work is carried out efficiently and accurately.
Your main duties will be to:
- Act as primary analytical lead for assigned project(s) and take full ownership for the analytical activities required as part of these as well as defining analytical strategy.
- Actively managing the performance Senior Analysts, Analysts and Technicians assigned as direct and indirect reports.
- Prepare, review and approve any protocols, reports and other associated GMP documentation.
- Ensure laboratory cGMP procedures/systems are adhered to and investigate and manage any non-compliance issues.
The ideal candidate for this role will have/be:
- BSc (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry portion.
- Significant experience of leading analytical activities for Pharmaceutical drug products in a cGMP environment.
- Significant experience of Analytical method development, this must include a high level of HPLC, Analytical Validation, this must include a high level of HPLC and Stability study design and testing.
- A good understanding of the pharmaceutical drug development process from an analytical perspective.
On offer is a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
For more information or to apply for this QC Supervisor position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50327.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 50327
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th April 2021
- Expires: 6th May 2021