A world leading speciality chemical manufacturing business is currently seeking a Regulatory Affairs Advisor to join their team in Oxfordshire. As Regulatory Affairs Advisor, you will be responsible for the implementation of compliance of existing componentry with global chemical management legislation and the registration of new components.
This role will suit a chemistry degree qualified professional, coupled with relevant EU REACH experience who is seeking a new technical challenge with a world-leading business in the chemical industry.
Regulatory Affairs Advisor Responsibilities:
- Develop strategy and project manage global notifications for new and existing components, including updates required as a result of dossier or substance evaluation.
- Prepare registration dossiers for submission to the European Chemicals Agency and other global authorities.
- Collaborate with multiple departments (Toxicology, Technology, and Procurement) and external third parties (Regulatory consultants, Toxicology laboratories, co-producers, and industry consortia) to develop and implement registration strategies.
- Evaluate and assess the impact of new legislation and guidance.
- Attend conferences and industry meetings as necessary.
- Provide clear and effective communication to internal stakeholders (e.g. Sales, Procurement, Business Growth & Technology, Manufacturing, Law, etc) on compliance obligations, project status and risks and the impact of emerging regulatory developments on products.
Regulatory Affairs Advisor Requirements
- Degree qualified in Chemistry or closely related field of study.
- EU REACH experience, ideally including dossier preparation and submission, finding solutions to complex problems and interactions with ECHA and the Member State authorities.
- Preferably experience of other new and existing global Regulations (e.g. Korea REACH, Turkey REACH, TSCA, China, Eurasia, etc)
- Experience of other Regulations (e.g. biocides, agrichemicals, etc) would be favourable.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and understanding of the interconnectivity of regulatory data and good judgement in interpreting complex situations.
In return the company can provide a fantastic opportunity to develop a range of valuable skills related to regulatory compliances in the chemical industry, coupled with a competitive salary package + bonus + pension + healthcare
Regulatory Affairs Advisor/Compliance/REACH/EU/Chemistry/Dossier
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6861
- Posted: 8th April 2021
- Expires: 6th May 2021