We are currently looking for a Quality Control Lead - Protein Chemistry to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Essex area. As the Quality Control Lead - Protein Chemistry you will be responsible for leading the Protein Chemistry function of the site, ensuring that all testing is completed as required.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Control Lead - Protein Chemistry will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage the Protein Chemistry team, co-ordinating all protein chemistry related training and supporting their growth and development.
2. As the Protein Chemistry Quality Control Lead you will support protein chemistry test validations and method qualifications.
3. You will support the implementation and operation of LIMS in accordance with GMP and ensure that the QC function operates to a high standard and complies with cGMP.
4. As the Protein Chemistry Quality Control Lead you will deputise for the Quality Director, from a QC perspective, in their absence, as required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Control Lead - Protein Chemistry we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biochemistry or Life Sciences related discipline plus significant industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working at a supervisory level in a protein chemistry or similar discipline, preferably in an aseptic pharmaceutical QC environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of writing and reviewing GMP documents and acting as a role model for staff associated with GMP QC laboratories.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Lead / Manager / Protein / Chemistry / Biology / ELISA / HPLC / SDS-Page / Electrophoresis / Purification / CE / Biochemistry / Life Sciences / Cell Therapy / Gene Therapy / Laboratory / Manufacturing / GMP / cGMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / Aseptic / SME
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634331
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 8th April 2021
- Expires: 6th May 2021