An opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Manager to join a leading organisation dedicated to animal health and nutrition, you will play a key role in managing global, regulatory, technical, and R&D functions and interactions.
To be successful you should hold a relevant scientific degree and possess extensive regulatory experience within animal nutrition OR closely related field.
Regulatory Manager Responsibilities:
- Management of the regulatory status of the Animal Nutriton product portfolio including both re-registrations and new registrations.
- Work closely with the central technical and R&D teams, inputting into trial work necessary for product regulatory status.
- Lead and develop finished product sustainability strategy, advancing understanding on the impact of using products on sustainability of ruminant production.
- Input regulatory knowledge into the Animal Nutrition export team to inform business strategy.
- Project managing and writing dossiers for re-registrations and new registrations.
- Input into the innovation management meetings with regulatory updates including registration projects.
- Assist the Global Technical Manager with answering technical queries.
Regulatory Manager Requirements:
- Hold a relevant scientific degree.
- Possess extensive regulatory experience within animal nutrition OR closely related field.
- Possess an understanding of the fermentation and freeze-drying processes used for the manufacturing of lactic acid bacteria.
- Excellent team player.
- Great communication at all levels.
- Project leadership skills.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Location: Port Talbot, South Wales
Role: Full Time, Permanent (Flexibility to Work from Home 2-3 Days per week)
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Contact: Gareth Emmett
- Phone: 01483 548804
- Reference: 6864
- Posted: 7th April 2021
- Expires: 5th May 2021