CK Clinical are recruiting for a Technical Lead, Clinical & Statistical Programming to join a newly formed department within a well respected Pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis. This role can also offer flexible home working as for well scope long term career growth on a very strong portfolio.
This role is for a highly qualified technical programmer/developer with an in-depth understanding of programming processes, tools, systems and strong project and team leadership skills.
You will be responsible for driving technical strategy and implementing departmental innovation solutions within the functional area. Operating in roles that directly support the Clinical and Statistical Programming Therapeutic Area (or assigned group), this position focuses on research and innovation in emerging spaces and standard tools\' development.
This position is responsible for identifying, exploring, developing and supporting the adoption of innovative technical solutions using cutting edge technologies and methods that increase automation, efficiency and/or quality in the data management, risk based central monitoring, statistical analysis, visualisation and regulatory submission of clinical data.
Contributing to and may lead departmental technical innovation initiatives and projects and supports the continuous improvement of capabilities within the department through training and mentoring of departmental staff. This position may also provide functional area people leadership to departmental staff in line with business needs.
You will also be leading framework and strategy development using R and R-shiny
- Bachelor\'s degree or equivalent in computer science, mathematics, data science/analytics, public health or other relevant scientific field (or equivalent theoretical/technical depth) required. Advanced Degree (Master\'s, PhD or equivalent) preferred.
- Extensive programming experience with increasing responsibility.
- Experience in software development and testing using R and R-shiny
- Specialist in developing applications using various technical stacks not limited to SAS, R and/or Python.
- Shown ability to translate sophisticated problems into clear and concise programming code/tools.
Full job description available upon request
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
Please quote reference number 50243.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephanie Maccioni
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 50243
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th April 2021
- Expires: 5th May 2021