CK Clinical re recruiting for a Head of Medical Writing to join a well-established, global CRO who are based in London.
- Management the day-to-day medical writing team, including provision of support for the preparation of PSURs, DSURs, Addenda to Clinical Overviews, RMPs, SAE narratives, ad-hoc safety reviews/ summaries, Benefit-Risk Assessments, as well as other safety and regulatory documents.
- Support with allocation of the medical writing team\'s resources for new projects.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Lead the medical writing team in the production of regulatory and safety documents.
- Function as the medical writing lead on a variety of projects.
- Interact and liaise directly with clients and other industry professionals.
- You will come from a background a Life Science background, with previous Drug Safety Medical Writing experience, along with team mentoring and line management experience.
- Writing experience should include experience authoring DSURs, PSURs, RMPs and related documents.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
Please quote reference 50139 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephanie Maccioni
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 50139
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th April 2021
- Expires: 5th May 2021