An experienced HR Administrator is required to join a successful Animal Healthcare business at their modern facility in Ascot. As Human resources administrator you will be responsible for co-ordinating the HR function. You will have the ability to build highly effective and trustworthy internal relationships of which will be key to your success. You will have a high level of energy and use your own initiative in the role to ensure smooth operation of the HR function at all times. This opportunity is offered on a Permanent Part Time basis (30 hrs per week).
HR Responsibilities and Duties:
- On-boarding new employees, ensuring their digital logins/accounts are set up
- To process monthly payroll to include collating data
- To scan and file all employee related documents to the HR database
- Overseeing employee contracts and offer letters
- Management of performance review process
- Raising HR concerns with the General Manager
- Maintaining company handbook and policies
- Maintaining employee records
- Providing line managers with HR support as required
- Ad-hoc employee queries
- Running company pension scheme
- Maintenance and development of online hr system.
Extra Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ad-hoc support to General Manager
- Arranging transport and accommodation
- Organizing company events
- Answer telephone calls along with other staff in the office
Qualifications and experience required:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Level 5 CIPD qualification or equivalent qualification
- Experience of running a PAYE payroll
- Knowledge and experience of employee relations including disciplinary, capability etc
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written English skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional manner
- Efficient, productive and proactive
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Excellent MS office skills
- Ability to react to changing situations positively
- Ability to take initiative, and when necessary, ability to be assertive
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to solve problems
- £25 -30k (Pro rata)
- 26 days holiday rising to 30 days holiday after 10 years of service.
- Bonus scheme after being with the company 1 year, this can be as much as 1 month's wages.
- Pension government statutory.
- Kiddi vouchers.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Peninsula employee assistance programme for life issues and problems.
- Team building events either in the UK or abroad at our various sites around Europe.
- Interesting job in an international company.
- Friendly and professional environment.
- Professional and personal development.
- Flexible Working Environment.
- Charity budget to support personnel or projects in the local area
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6863
- Posted: 7th April 2021
- Expires: 5th May 2021