CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Statistician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a contract basis for 12 months within Oncology TA.
Hourly £75 LTD, this role has been assessed as outside IR35
Senior Statistician Role:
- To lead the strategic, statistical thinking and contributions to the Development Plans, Regulatory Strategy, Health Technology Assessment and Commercial Presentation for indications/projects.
- Lead statistical staff on the indications/projects so that all work is carried out with regards to business standards and external regulations.
- Through partnership with experts, develop design options and provide high quality decision support to enable the business to make informed decisions.
- Quantify the benefit, risk, value and uncertainty of the emerging product profile.
- Hold CRO/Partners accountable for the high quality standards of their deliverables.
- Candidates must possess a minimum qualification of MSc in Statistics
- Oncology experience is essential - late phase experience would be preferred.
- Strong SAS + R systems experience
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Senior Statistician role will be working from home/remotely for the duration of the contract.
Please quote reference 50283.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 50323
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th April 2021
- Expires: 5th May 2021