We are currently looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join a leading Immunology and Cell Biology company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Technical Support Specialist you will be responsible for providing technical services and support to a range of clients (including Pharma, CRO and Academic) across the EMEA territory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Support Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support clients with technical services, ensuring a fast paced and high quality response to technical enquiries.
2. You will support clients across a range of products, with an emphasis on In-Situ Hybridisation techniques such as RNAScope.
3. As the Technical Support Specialist, you will utilise prior laboratory experience to support clients with troubleshooting complaints, using all media available to improve the support you offer.
4. You will work with Sales Managers closely, providing product training to the sales teams when required and ensuring the best customer experience across the EMEA.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Support Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD or a BSc with the equivalent experience within a Life Science subject e.g. Immunology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Cellular Biology
2. Proven experience working with a variety of In-Situ Hybridisation Techniques e.g. FISH, WISH, RNA-ISH within a research setting.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a variety of immunological and molecular laboratory techniques.
Key Words: Oxfordshire | Life Science | Antibody | Immunoassay | Reagent | In-Situ Hybridisation | ISH | FISH | WISH | RNAscope | Technical Support | Technical Services | Troubleshooting | | Immunology | Molecular Biology | Cellular Biology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jogesh Bowry
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634567
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 7th April 2021
- Expires: 5th May 2021