Senior Clinical Project Manager (Line Management)
Global Pharmaceutical Company
Suitable Locations: Herts, Bucks, London, Cambs
Salary - 60,000 - 70,000 + Benefits including car allowance, bonus, pension + private healthcare
Are you an experienced Clinical Project Manager?
Have you line managed or mentored clinical teams or individuals?
Have you led oncology trials?
My client is a global pharmaceutical business with a growing market reputation. Their work to date has led to an impressive product pipeline in a number of therapy areas including Oncology. Due to an increased workload, they have a requirement for an experienced Senior Clinical Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis, to work within their Oncology portfolio.
The Senior Clinical Project Manager role is a pivotal position, as you will have full accountability for the successful delivery of the trials on time and on budget. This role also has line management responsibility for 1-2 Clinical Project Managers, so an experienced person is required to fulfil the requirements of this position. The successful applicant will have prior experience of managing global oncology trials, within any indication. You will also need to have extensive vendor management experience in order to be considered for this role.
- Reporting to the Director of Clinical Operations
- Full accountability for the delivery of global phase I-III oncology studies
- Direct line management of 1-2 Clinical Project Managers
- Oversight of global study teams
- Vendor Management responsibility
- Extensive Clinical Project Management experience of global oncology trials within a commercial setting
- Previous line management experience
- Strong vendor management experience
- Budget management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Life Sciences Degree
The successful applicant will receive a competitive basic salary alongside excellent corporate benefits that include flexible working, up to 15% bonus, pension and private healthcare. This is an exciting time to join a growing company, in a leadership position. If you have the required experience for this role and it is of interest, please send your CV to George.Danchie@cpl.com or contact me on 0118 050 4990 to discuss further.
****Please note that due to the current climate, this role is currently fully home-based until further notice. All new starters are currently being on-boarded remotely!****
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: George Danchie
- Reference: JO-2104-465989
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 7th April 2021
- Expires: 5th May 2021