HRS are currently looking for an Analytical Senior Scientist - Biologics to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire area. As the Analytical Senior Scientist - Biologics you will be responsible for the development of analytical assays such as ELISA, Gel Electophoresis, SDS Page, Western Blot, CE etc. as well as supervising/leading a team of scientists through matrix management within the R&D Group.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced scientist that has used analytical methods for protein characterisation, including but not limiting to ELISA, Gel Electrophoresis, SDS Page, Western Blot etc. You need to have experience within a Pharmaceutical company / CRO / Biotech or CDMO.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Senior Scientist - Biologics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be developing analytical methods focused on proteins including but not limited to ELISA, Gel Electophoresis, SDS Page, Western Blot, CE etc.
2. You will be managing a small team of scientist through matrix management.
3. As the Analytical Senior Scientist - Biologics you will provide scientist and technical advice to internal and external teams.
4. Conduct regular meetings internally to ensure project targets within the R&D team are met.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Senior Scientist - Biologics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemistry etc.
2. Proven industry experience leading projects / small teams within a Biopharmaceutical industry. CRO experience could also be considered.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with developing and validating bioanalytical methods for protein therapeutics. Techniques including but not limited to ELISA, Gel Electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE, HPLC/UPLC and more.
Senior Scientist / Leadership / Bioanalytical / Analytical / R&D / Strategy / Protein / Large Molecules / Biologics / Method Development / Validation / Biopharmaceutical / Hertfordshire
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634260
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 7th April 2021
- Expires: 5th May 2021