We are currently looking for a DSP Lead Scientist to join an exciting Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Berkshire area. As the DSP Lead Scientist you will be responsible for leading the Downstream Process Development research development whilst managing the remainder of the DSP team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the DSP Lead Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead the Technology Transfer process of downstream processes into the UK office as well as to external manufacturing sites.
2. You will work very closely with the Downstream Process Development, designing and performing the studies, optimising processes and performing purification techniques such as AKTA, Ultrafiltration and Affinity chromatography.
3. As the DSP Lead Scientist, you will be responsible for the management and training of a small team of Downstream Scientists, overseeing their work and assisting where appropriate.
4. You will work closely with GLP and GMP, creating and reviewing protocols and preparing documentation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the DSP Lead Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science/Engineering discipline (e.g. Bioprocess, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Process Engineering, Pharmaceutical Science, etc.) will be necessary for your application.
2. Proven industry experience in a bioprocess development setting is essential, and will be beneficial partnered with GMP experience.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with purification techniques for therapeutic biologics is essential.
Key Words: Downstream | Purification | Biologics | Biopharmaceutical | Biopharma | Biotechnology | Bioprocess | Process Development | Manufacturing | GMP | CMO | CDMO | Manager | Team Leader | Senior | DSP | AKTA | TFF | IEX | HIC | Centrifugation | Filtration | Chromatography | Scale-Up | Scale-Down | Management | Leadership | Line Lead | Production | Therapeutics | Protein | mAbs | Monoclonal Antiobodies | Biosimilar | Gene Therapy | Mammalian |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jogesh Bowry
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634669
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th April 2021
- Expires: 4th May 2021