We are currently looking for a Laboratory Manager to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Glasgow area. As the Laboratory Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the efficient running of the Product Development laboratories. You will work closely with the Product Development Managers to ensure that objectives are successfully achieved.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Laboratory Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Laboratory Manager you will be responsible for maintaining a safe laboratory environment commensurate with health and safety policy (including updating COSHH/BioCOSHH)
2. You will coordinate routine activities in the laboratory facility (e.g. mycoplasma testing, laboratory cleaning).
3. A responsibility of the Laboratory Manager will include preparing SOPs and implementing documentation including Product Development Plans and Reports in accordance with the Quality Management System.
4. You will be responsible for ensuring that material and reagent stock levels are effectively managed and the inventory recorded using the stock control system.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Laboratory Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline plus relevant industry experience in laboratory management.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience of typical policies, documented procedures, and records that are required for a successful Quality Management System operating to GMP.
3. Experience of line management is advantageous.
Key Words: Laboratory / Lab / Manager / Cell Therapy / Gene Therapy / Life Sciences / Health and Safety / COSHH / GMP / cGMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / QMS / Quality Management System / Management.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634731
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th April 2021
- Expires: 4th May 2021