Julia Day is looking for an experienced medical professional to join a pharmaceutical company?s ophthalmology medical affairs team. The role will be highly project focused, working with some excellent data in a pre-launch and launch setting.
- You will engage and collaborate internally and externally with healthcare professionals, KOLs and patient organisations to help shape patient care, provide data and education and understand needs
- Be involved with clinical site engagement for data generation
- Work collaboratively within cross-functional teams both on a local and global level
- Provide solutions, ideas and drive innovation to meet project and patient needs
- Experience and knowledge within ophthalmology
- Experience of medical affairs or the NHS
- Be highly customer and patient focused with a drive to engage externally
- Be proactive, solutions orientated and able to drive innovation
Please quote reference 50297 in all correspondence.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 50297
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 6th April 2021
- Expires: 4th May 2021