Are you a new graduate in logistics or supply chain looking for an exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join a leading logistics company based in the West Lothian area.
As the Logistics Coordinator you will be responsible for handling the express export logistics of pharmaceutical and medical packages. You will also be working in a small team providing logistics assistance to a number of key accounts.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Logistics Coordinator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be processing bookings through the company\'s system for shipment of research samples, clinical trial medicines and other pharmaceutical and healthcare related products for export to worldwide destinations.
2. You will be responsible for booking consignments with airlines with online portals, email or phone and creating Master Airwaybills. Additionally, printing of all export documentation required to facilitate the transit.
3. As the logistics coordinator, you will liaise with oversea offices and agents of the exported shipments, whilst maintaining a close relationship with existing and potential clients by providing high levels of accurate and timely communication to ensure they are completely satisfied with the service provided.
4. Focus on meeting the company\'s quality objectives, exceeding customer expectations and continual improvement, through adherence to all aspects of the quality management system.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Logistics Coordinator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will need to be educated to GCSE Level or equivalent in Maths, English and Science.
2. Customer service is essential for this position so you will need to have had experience in a highly customer oriented role with experience of successfully managing client & supplier relationships.
3. Experience in either cold chain or time sensitive freight forwarding OR experience working in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally within logistics or supply chain would be beneficial.
Key Words: Logistics Coordinator | Customer Service | Pharmaceutical | Healthcare | Freight Forwarding | Supply Chain | Science
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634572
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th April 2021
- Expires: 4th May 2021