CK Group are recruiting for a Physician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a remote basis for a 6 month contract.
Up to £800 per day LTD
- Work cross functionally within clinical product teams (CPT) to ensure the clinical strategy is translated into the development of the study concept document, study protocol and related documents.
- Responsible for the relevance and accuracy of clinical science underpinning of clinical study based on detailed scientific review and consultation.
- Supports or leads interactions with global medical affairs, marketing companies, commercial, and regulatory functions in collaboration with GCH/GCPL to ensure cross functional input into protocols.
- Contributes to technical review of protocols with governance bodies such as DRC and PRC.
- Contributes to the development of Medical Oversight Plan (MOP), study level safety reviews and study-level medical monitoring activities
- Bachelor?s degree with focus on life sciences or equivalent
- Industry or academic experience in drug development
- Detailed knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and other regulations governing clinical research.
- General knowledge of 1) medical monitoring 2) Regulatory approval process in relevant countries; 3) pharmaceutical industry/R&D operations; 4) marketing and commercial fundamentals.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Physician role will be remote working.
Please quote reference 50318.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Anett Racz
- Phone: 01246 457727
- Reference: 50318
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 6th April 2021
- Expires: 4th May 2021